Why Join UAMFT?
Who Can Join?
Anyone who is interested in the practice and profession of marriage and family therapy (MFT) can become a member of the Utah Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (UAMFT).
We have several membership types, to accommodate all membership interests. Each membership requires an annual subscription that auto-renews January 31 of each year.
Membership types are:
- MFT Licensed Professional Annual Membership Subscription
- Non-MFT Licensed Professional Annual Membership Subscription
- Licensed Associate (LAMFT/Equivalent) Annual Membership Subscription
- Student Annual Membership Subscription
- Affiliate Membership Subscription
- Utah Supervisor Listing
Membership benefits are constantly being reviewed, updated, and improved. We are dedicating to adding value to all members of UAMFT.
Some of the current member benefits include:
- Participation in Find My Therapist provider database
- Registration discount for our annual conference
- Free or low-cost CE opportunities each year across Utah
- Providing support for our board to stay involved with legislative issues that affect Utah MFTs
Welcome to Your Professional Home
Strength in numbersWe need you and your strengths. We are all volunteers–most of us therapists who are passionate about our profession, our clients, and the future of marriage and family therapy in Utah. This is our professional home. We connect with, support, and learn from each other. Our annual memberships provide high value at a reasonable cost. We look forward to associating with you.
Click here to join UAMFT!
Let’s Stay Connected
Add your email address to our list so we can keep you up to date and informed about upcoming conferenced, CE opportunities, posted jobs, and more.